Low brow artist, Shawn Dickinson strikes again with this sharp and dashing image. Shocking, electric yellow illuminates this classy skull patch complete with a top hat. Grab one today and express your rebellious side without mercy.
This patch measures 4.75"h x 4.25"w
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun Ghoulsville branded header card packaging.
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches. Whether you’re a passionate zombie lover or prefer to travel with lady luck, we’ve got you covered with new and off the hook patches designed to complement your style.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach