*** THIS IS A PRINT ON DEMAND PRODUCT ***
We do not have this product in store, it will be custom printed for you with your order. Because your item will be fulfilled by our printer, it will arrive separately from the rest of your order, and is not available for in-store pickup. Print on demand items are fulfilled within 2-7 business days.
All hail Abernathy's! This shirt is a limited edition commemorative design to celebrate 6 years of Abernathy's. Designed by local tattoo artist, Joe Perreze, and inspired by Iron Maiden's 'Number of the Beast' album cover, with our iconic Abernathy's Siamese Twins and Skull and Scissors logos worked in.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem